skribilo-users

Re: [skribilo-users] another configure problem

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [skribilo-users] another configure problem
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 16:44:27 +0100

Hello!

Jean Magnan de Bornier <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm trying to install skrilibo on my ubuntu machine.
> Guile-1.8, Guile-dev and Guile-reader have been installed

Good.

> and autoconf generated the configure file.

The ‘configure’ file of Skribilo?

Are you trying to build Skribilo from Git?

  - If no, just download skribilo-0.9.1.tar.gz (which is admittedly a
    bit old but works fine with Guile 1.8) and you won’t need to run
    ‘autoconf’ or anything.

  - If yes, try running ‘autoreconf’ instead of ‘autoconf’.  It should
    install all missing files, such as ‘build-aux/install-sh’.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,
Ludo’.