skribilo-users

Re: [skribilo-users] Documentation fix.

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [skribilo-users] Documentation fix.
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:37:06 +0200

Hi!

address@hidden (R. Clayton) writes:

> The example
>
>   [Document creation date: ,(date)]
>
> in Section 1.5.1 of the Skribilio User's Manual doesn't work
>
>   $ skribilo ex1.5.skb -o ex1.5.html

Yes, that's because the documentation is currently built in "Skribe
compatibility mode", i.e., with `--compat=skribe'.  I'm planning to fix
it by the next release.

> Also, how can the "overrides raise" warnings be turned off?

Yes, it was reported earlier and fixed in Git.

> Also, in Section 1.1, the title in the html file ("Hello world Example")
> doesn't
> match the title in the skribilo file ("Hello World!").

Good catch, I've fixed it in Git.

> Also, the example in Section 1.4 seems a little incoherent:  in the first
> paragraph, the second link probably doesn't point to the second section of
> "that
> document" (that is, the slashdot page pointed to first link), but rather it
> points to the second section of this document (that is, the example scribilio
> document being shown).

Thanks.  I just noticed it contains other inconsistencies, which I just
fixed in Git.

Thanks!

Ludovic.