site-engine-dev

[site-engine-dev] Installation of Site Engine

From: James Taylor
Subject: [site-engine-dev] Installation of Site Engine
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 20:04:20 +0100 (BST)

Im trying to install the site engine onto my home computer (So I can start
looking at how it works. I got the cvs tree, but this isnt working.

I know i have to add a script alias to point to the right place, so I've
done that. I've also installed guile.

What else do I need to install (such as guile libraries?- ive triesdall
the debian packages to do with guile that I can seem to find, and dont
want to go any futhur untill I know for sure what I'm doing.