sins-hackers

[Sins-hackers] Welcome

From: strk
Subject: [Sins-hackers] Welcome
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 13:47:05 +0200

This message is just to announce that the new mailing list is open.
Dunno if it will ever be useful, anyway, let's test it :)

I've discontinued work in the SINS game, but as usual, in case
I'll need to test something I'll probably test it on SINS first.
For example, it might be nice to add an SDL gui, we'll see
if I'll ever do that.

Anyway, if you give the game a try and would like to implement
some parts you're welcome. In particular, I'd love to see
an AI player beat my own one ;)

--strk;

 /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 \ /    Respect for low technology.
  X     Keep e-mail messages readable by any computer system.
 / \    Keep it ASCII.