simulavr-devel

[Simulavr-devel] Trigger external component on clock cycle

From: Lars Noschinski
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Trigger external component on clock cycle
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:22:07 +0100

Hello!

I want to trigger some input (port change) each thousand clock cycles or
so. I guess this must be possible, but my C++ knowledge tends towards
zero, so ...

If I read the examples and the source correct, I'll need to have an
object, which I connect to the systemclock with Add (or
AddAsyncMember?). Do I have to create a C++-Class which derives from
SimulationMember and recompile simulavr or can this task be done also
from a (Tcl or Python) simulation script?