senken-devel

Re: [Senken-devel] Hi! (Bug Report submitted)

From: tmartin
Subject: Re: [Senken-devel] Hi! (Bug Report submitted)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 02:09:41 -0800 (PST)

Dan,

Thanks for the bug report. Unfortunatly this is a problem that seems
isolated to linux. I can probably find a linux box to reproduce this on
though.

As for helping, that would be awesome! Fred has been busily making a lot
of graphics (see http://f.rodrigo.free.fr/art/r-senken/bat.php). Maybe
you could coordinate with him or just go wild creating graphics. Anything
that I drew looks bad and should be replaced with something good.

-tim

Message