senken-devel

Re: [Senken-devel] Building gfx 2

From: tmartin
Subject: Re: [Senken-devel] Building gfx 2
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 00:28:01 -0800 (PST)

Fred,

They look good. What buildings are they supposed to be though? It'd be
nice to get some good pictures for the police station, fire station, etc.
Is anyone else working on images as well?

As for the number of sides. Only 1 is currently supported right now but I
don't think it'll be that hard to change the code for 4 sides so those
are preferred.

-tim

Excerpts From =?iso-8859-15?q?Fr=E9d=E9ric=20Rodrigo?=
Message