sed-devel

new snapshot available: sed-4.4.108-20cc

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: new snapshot available: sed-4.4.108-20cc
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 13:32:23 -0700

Here's one more snapshot. I hope to make the release by Friday.

Thanks to Assaf Gordon, Nelson Beebe and Paul Eggert
for quick tests, analysis and gnulib fixes.

sed snapshot:
  https://meyering.net/sed/sed-ss.tar.xz      1.3 MB
  https://meyering.net/sed/sed-ss.tar.xz.sig
  https://meyering.net/sed/sed-4.4.108-20cc.tar.xz

Changes in sed since 4.4.104-290c:

Jim Meyering (4):
      tests: port to solaris 10's /bin/sh
      tests: don't run $(check_PROGRAMS) directly
      maint: fix preceding change so "make dist" works
      build: update gnulib to latest

Changes in gnulib since 4.4.104-290c:

* gnulib 66ae2f3...ad52c65 (9):