sdx-users

Re: [sdx-users] Cybertesis Universidad de Antioquia

From: Christine Bougoüin
Subject: Re: [sdx-users] Cybertesis Universidad de Antioquia
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 10:07:27 +0100

Hello,

How did you create the chain for your university?
Did you just copy the sdxtest directory and rename it?

Delete the directory of your chain doesn't be enough.
1) Stop your servlet application, Tomcat or other
2) Delete the directory and the work directory ($TomcatDir/work)
3) Restart your servletapplication

Have a good day,

--
Christine Bougoüin
AJLSM

Serbe Leon Rojas wrote:
Hello

In these moments I have another disadvantage. I have created under the folder
sdx, the chain for my university, but in sdx only appears sdtext and with a
message of errror:

SDX CONFIGURATION FAILURE: The object,
address@hidden, with the identifier,
sdxtest, is not unique. An other object exists with the same identifier;
please ensure that identifiers are unique.

I eliminated what had been done, but the same message continues going out for
me. Have you idea that files to configure in order that this stays well?

             Serbe León Rojas Yepes
             Sistema de Bibliotecas
            Universidad de Antioquia
              Medellin - Colombia