sdx-users

[sdx-users] pb with sdxtest

From: m
Subject: [sdx-users] pb with sdxtest
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:42:35 +0100

Hi,
I was trying to adapt the upload.xsp file from the sdxtest example
I found that :
each document found in the upload-dir is indexed. It is convenient in the sdxtest example because each document only contains one "project" with its internal description. when we search inside the index the result is a list of all the documents matching the search criteria

I would like to have one document containing several "project" inside a <project_list> tag In this case, when I use the basic search function provided with sdxtest, if my search criteria match one word in one of the project I get all the projects as a result since they are in the same document.

How could I solve that ?
Do I need to find a way to create several index from only one document
or modify the result.xsp (and xsl) pages ?
Do you have some examples of such a work, that could help me ? I really dont know how to do that.

Thanks a lot.
JC