sdx-users

RE: RE : RE : [sdx-users] re:RE:Problems Installing SDX

From: Dimitrios A. Koutsomitropoulos
Subject: RE: RE : RE : [sdx-users] re:RE:Problems Installing SDX
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:43:54 +0200

Changing the locale to english, e.g. U.S., worked fine! I also used the
.jar file and it also worked, but there was the problem with blank
messages, which got correct when I selected fr and then en on the top.
My configuration: Win XP Pro, Tomcat LE 4.1.18, j2sdk 1.4.1 and
locale:Greek. Please let me know if there will be a final .war version
of the system available.
Thank you all very much!