Screen caught signal 11 (core dumped)

From: Dan Mahoney (Gushi)
Subject: Screen caught signal 11 (core dumped)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 00:21:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all

I'm running FreeBSD 11.3, with screen 4.8 installed via pkg.

I occasionally get this crash, but there's no core file left around.

Where would the core file be put by default -- I start screen as myself in my home directory, but I know screen is also setuid root, so that might affect things.

-Dan

--

"Your future hasn't been written yet; no one's has.  So make it a good
one!"

-"Doc" Emmet L. Browne, Back to the Future III