Re: Escape + number performs actions other than switching to window by n

From: Dun Peal
Subject: Re: Escape + number performs actions other than switching to window by number
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 10:33:47 -0500

Hi Amadeusz,

Can you tell me how to see what combination each key generates?

I'm sorry, my knowledge of how virtual terminals work is very limited.

This is Xubuntu 18.04, running XFCE 4.12 and xfce4-terminal 0.8.7.3
(these are all the standard latest updates on a vanilla Xubuntu
install).

I can already tell you my terminal behaves slightly differently than
yours - by contrast to you, my 0 doesn't work, whereas 2 and 8 do
work, in addition to 1 and 9 that worked for you.