Re: screen: how to toggle between 3 windows?

From: wes
Subject: Re: screen: how to toggle between 3 windows?
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 22:47:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 29 Sep 2013, ping song wrote:

hi folks:
we all know c-a c-a is to switch between 2 windows, which is a VERY
useful operation, but a lot of time I need to quickly switch between
current and the last 2 windows visited ever.  is there a quick key
stroke to archive that as well?

what follows is not a general solution to the problem you pose, but
it's the closest i can think of:

if you had a particular triad of windows in mind, you could give them
their own screen session, and then use some window in your main screen
session to attach to that three-window session.

then from any window in the triad, you could cycle forward or backward
depending on which of the other two windows you wanted.

near the end of this post to debian-user, zenaan harkness describes
such a setup, with customised shortcuts:

 http://lists.debian.org/address@hidden

-wes