vt220 screen refesh problem

From: Joeri Belis
Subject: vt220 screen refesh problem
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:50:59 +0100

Hi list,

We run a progress character application under vt220 emulation in screen.
Work great but one major problem

When the application changes a charater window ( overlay previous windows with
A second window ), this is not refreshed properly.

We sometimes see info from the previous screen.

I do not have this in my putty emulation but i do have it on the handheld
terminals
Running telnet in vt220.

I tried "allpartial off" but that does not fix it.

I have read about setting some vt220 termcap parameters. Any idea what to look
for
Or try?

Joeri