Re: how to use "process"?

From: clemens fischer
Subject: Re: how to use "process"?
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 16:21:32 +0200

clemens fischer wrote:

> is there a way to evaluate this register as screen commands?

Thank you very much, Gerald Young and Micah Cowan!  Looking at my older,
unanswered article I think I had a bad, unclear example in it.  I had
wondered why nobody would bite, since obviously the knowledge is there.

Too bad the manual page doesn't contain many examples.  It clearly
states that process would "Stuff the contents of the specified register
into screen's input queue", but then I got confused by the results of my
half-baked experiments.

clemens