Re: Issues getting multiuser to work

From: Erik Falor
Subject: Re: Issues getting multiuser to work
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:32:17 -0600

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 02:37:12PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:
> Does anyone have any ideas on what we're missing? One basic question: is a
> confirmation given upon successful completion of an addacl command? If so,
> maybe that's where this is failing since there's no message given.

I'll try to answer this question for you.  First, here is the output
of screen -v on my system:

Screen version 4.00.03 (FAU) 23-Oct-06

I don't get any status notification when I run the acladd (aka addacl)
command.

I do get a message when I turn multiuser on or off.

I see a message when I successfully acldel a username from the access
control list.  If the username isn't in the acl database, the command
silently fails.

> Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

I hope this little bit of information helps.

Erik
--
Erik Falor