Re: changing location of uscreens/ ?

From: Pau
Subject: Re: changing location of uscreens/ ?
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:42:39 +0100

> I don't know what you mean by "is working perfectly", but just because
> you place your screen sockets directory in a persistent location doesn't
> mean that your screen sessions will persist across a reboot: they simply
> cannot.

I mean that I am a moron. Because of some reason I thought it'd
survive but, as you and a friend of mine predicted, it didn't

Sorry for the confusion. After... ten? years of having in front of me
a unix/linux machine, I didn't know what a socket is.

I would like screen to survive a reboot, but I am starting to
understand that this is not trivial at all and that I should forget
about it.

--
Let there be peace on earth. And let it begin with misc