sticky modifier keys

From: William Pursell
Subject: sticky modifier keys
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 20:05:18 +0100

I've recently started using sticky modifier keys
(eg, touch and release modifier, then hit a key to
get the modified key).  KDE can be configured
to do this, and I can use loadkeys on a console,
but I recently was stuck on a console where I
didn't have root and couldn't do loadkeys to
set the modifiers to be sticky.

Is there anyway to get this functionality with
screen?

--
William Pursell