Re: Man-writing volunteers?

From: Aaron Davies
Subject: Re: Man-writing volunteers?
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:07:38 +0800

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 11:45 PM, Stephane Chazelas
<address@hidden> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 04:55:26PM +0200, Juergen Weigert wrote:

> > - (later) find a tool to generate both from one source
>
> About that, zsh uses yodl as a format that is then used to
> produce texinfo and man pages. The result is good at least on
> the info side.
>
> So you may want to consider that. I don't know what other
> projects use.

funny you should mention that--the zsh list in the middle of a thread
called "Yodl has been discontinued for 13 years... zsh still uses it
for texi docs?" otoh, their consensus seems to be that it would be
hard enough for them to move to some other tool that they should
become the new yodl maintainers....
--
Aaron Davies
address@hidden