no duplicate windows when cycling prev/next

From: jieryn
Subject: no duplicate windows when cycling prev/next
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:58:10 -0400

Greetings,

I use the following two bindings in my screenrc file:

  bindkey   -k F1  prev        # F11 = previous window
  bindkey   -k F2  next        # F12 = next window

I often have multiple screen splits visible and I would like to have
my prev/next bindings skip windows which are already visible. If I
have three windows open 1, 2, and 3, and I create a split new, showing
windows 1 and 2 with 1 being the active window, then repeated next or
prev commands would show windows 2+3 and 1+3, alternatively. Never
would I see 2 and 2 simultaneously.

Perhaps I've overlooked an option in the manual? Any help is greatly
appreciated!
-jesse