minor ./configure patch

From: Andy Harrison
Subject: minor ./configure patch
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:41:50 -0400

After finding myself struggling to alter the MAXWIN value (without
hard-coding it into any header files) and having it successfully
change when I compiled screen, I made a small modification to the
configure script to make it a little friendlier.  This allows you to
specify --with-maxwin=50 or whatever number you like.

I also attached a modified the rpm spec file which I grabbed from:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/jnweiger/openSUSE_10.2/src/screen-4.0.3-164.1.src.rpm

Not a lot of changes, but it allows you to define some stuff during rpmbuild.

    # rpmbuild screen.spec --define "MAXWIN 50" --define
"NO_SYS_SCREENRC 1" --define "NO_ENABLE_TELNET 1" --define
"NO_ENABLE_LOCALE 1"

... would build screen with 50 windows and suppress the creation of a
global screenrc file, as well as suppressing the telnet and locale
options.

--
Andy Harrison
public key: 0x67518262