Re: local and remote sessions "all in one" ?

From: gringo fent
Subject: Re: local and remote sessions "all in one" ?
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:01:18 +0100

Hi all,

sorry for my late answer and thanks for everyone´s input :

Hence, by default,
-"C-a n" switches to the next window locally
- "C-a a n" switches to the next window remotely, by sending a command
character followed by "n".
You could customize this in a number of ways. For instance, you could
set the "escape" command to different keys on the local and remote
hosts. You could also use different keys for the command character and
the literal command character.

cool, yes, that´s more or less what i was looking for.
Could anyone please enlighten me about the keybindings for the remote part ?
I have this for local console switching  :
bindkey -k F1 prev
bindkey -k F2 next

and would like to bind f.ex. F5 and F6 to remote console switching.
thanks for your time !