Patch for fF/tT/;, cursor movement in copy/paste mode

From: Bill Pursell
Subject: Patch for fF/tT/;, cursor movement in copy/paste mode
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 16:01:13 +0100

Attached is a patch that implements the fFtT;, family of cursor
movements in copy-paste mode.  This is duplicate functionality
to a patch I submitted about a year ago, but a bug has been fixed.
(Previously, the keysequence '2f3h' would move to the 23rd
'h' instead of moving to the 2nd '3' and then take the h as a seperate
movement command.)

Also, the man page is updated.  (But I didn't touch the info pages.)