Re: strange races in screen -D -m `tty`?

From: John Davidorff Pell
Subject: Re: strange races in screen -D -m `tty`?
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 00:24:15 -0700

Many moons ago (almost exactly 1 year ago), a gentleman named Tomas Juknevicius wrote to this list about some odd behaviour he was finding in screen, although he was using it to do something rather unorthodox. I've found the message in the archives, but I can't find his e-mail address. The e-mail has disappeared from my own mailboxes.

Mr. Juknevicius:
I can't reproduce what you described. You noted that you were having some problems with screen sending data in both directions, but that it was sporatic. For me, it is constant. It doesn't work. :-( Do things work for you now consistently? Have you learnt anything new? Please let me know. :-)

Always,
JP