Re: Vertical Split Slowdown

From: Bill Pursell
Subject: Re: Vertical Split Slowdown
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 18:08:47 +0100

Komodo wrote:
I love Bill Pursell's vertical split patch, but have found that it really
struggles with scrolling; if I have 2 vertical panes, with the rightmost one
the height of the screen, and the left one split horizontally twice, then
scrolling in Vim in the right pane has a very noticeable 'lag'. Has any  got
any suggestions for how to remedy this, or does Bill Pursell have a more up
to date version of the patch that may fix the issue?

The most recent version I've got is 0.3. I had intended to correct the errors with the statusline, but haven't looked at it since early January.

I'm glad you like it. :)