problems with 'screen -md'

From: Peder Stray
Subject: problems with 'screen -md'
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 01:55:43 +0100 (MET)

When i start screen with -md it seems to ignore some parts of my .screenrc. It doesn not set the windowlist string or title, neither does it source files. Not sure if it ignores other parts of my .screenrc, but i can see it ignores those.

And, another thing i find annoying, 'screen foo' on the command line does not set the window title, but C-a : screen foo does (setting it to foo).

--
  Peder Stray