Re: vertical split

From: Daniel
Subject: Re: vertical split
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 22:58:45 +0100

On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 09:31:06PM +0000, bill wrote:
> The more I get into this code, the more I like it.  It's a very nice
> design.

And it works great! Vertical split is very nice in my wide fbconsole; I
have wanted this for quite some time now, but I never got time to dig into
the code.

I hope you will find time to finnish off the issues with resizing, etc, so
that the feature will be good enough for merging with the main
branch. Doing great so far, thank you Bill.

//daniel