History of Screen

From: abez
Subject: History of Screen
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 13:54:17 -0800 (PST)

I'm taking a course on Open Source Software Engineering and I had to
profile a community. So I profiled the screen community and the history
of screen.

I have put up a draft here:

        http://churchturing.org/w/screen/
        http://churchturing.org/w/screen.pdf

I was wondering if it was accurate. I've read most of the mailing list
and many usenet posts, I've emailed Oliver Laumann and this list
regarding screen so I think my research is pretty comphrensive. But I
want to be sure about the accuracy. I'd be delighted if any of you who
have been in the screen community for a while would like to take a look
at it.

        Thanks for screen,

                abram

--