screen-devel

[screen-devel] Screen kills itself upon ssh log off

From: Jean Louis
Subject: [screen-devel] Screen kills itself upon ssh log off
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 14:31:51 +0300

I am observing something strange, what previously I never observed.

I am logging over Ethernet into other computer, and with C-a C-d I put
screen in background, then I log off, and when I log in again, screen
cannot be resumed, and I can verify that t is not any more in memory.

Is that known bug from the old version or something?

Screen version 4.05.01 (GNU) 25-Feb-17

Jean