screen-devel

[screen-devel] [bug #23701] Unification of man page, texinfo manual

From: Amadeusz Sławiński
Subject: [screen-devel] [bug #23701] Unification of man page, texinfo manual
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 05:14:29 -0500 (EST)

Update of bug #23701 (project screen):

                Severity:           4 - Important => 3 - Normal
             Assigned to:              thomasadam => eneville

Follow-up Comment #2:

Well, there is also https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?55644
overall most GNU packages provide info pages with basic man page, so we may
want to simplify work we have to do by doing things like most GNU packages.
Alternatively another thing maybe worth taking a look would be if there is
something like info2man, to just automate a process, so we edit only one
file.

See also:
https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/maintain.html#Manuals-on-Web-Pages
https://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/html_node/Man-Pages.html

I guess it's not the highest priority (seeing as it sits there forever) but
should be done at some point in time, with amount of reported issues there
are, the less of them the better ;)

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?23701>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/