screen-devel

[screen-devel] Makefile of screen 3.7.1

From: Sebastian Seemann
Subject: [screen-devel] Makefile of screen 3.7.1
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 11:46:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

first of all, thanks for all your work on screen.

I experienced a minimal problem during compilation of the actual version.

The compilation of screen 3.7.1 in the tarball from your site didn't work
for me on Ubuntu 12.04 at first because the Makefile seems to be missing
-lcrypt in the libraries (linker error). Adding it to the libraries
manually fixed the problem immediately. I thought I'd let you know.

Best regards,
Sebastian