screen-devel

[screen-devel] mouse issues beyond 95x95?

From: Alessandro Salvatori
Subject: [screen-devel] mouse issues beyond 95x95?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:07:13 -0700

Hello,

   using both these versions of screen

Screen version 4.01.00devel (GNU066b098) 2-May-06
Screen version 4.00.03 (FAU) 23-Oct-06

I run into an issue: whenever i click beyond the 95th column or the 95th line, the mouse doesn't work and some weird sequence is issued instead... please let me know if you'd be interested in some other info, or if you already know a workaround (even if it implies patching the code and rebuilding)...

tyia ;-)

-Alessandro-
 Here i am, A young man,
 A crashing computer program,