screen-devel

[screen-devel] need help with resize -p and -l

From: mrbrown8
Subject: [screen-devel] need help with resize -p and -l
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:50:29 -0700

I'm working on rewriting the description of the resize command in the
manual. I have all of the behavior figured out except for the -p and -l
switches. I see that they're different from -h and -v in that they seem
to take split ordering into consideration. H stands for horizontal, v is
for vertical, but what does p and l stand for? Primary? Parent? Previous?
TIA

--
Curtis Brown
address@hidden

Banking
Click here to find the perfect banking opportunity!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=wk-TnyYIflUqIQbl_Wg5LgAAJ1C_iG2rrITLrAL6goh1M9z9AAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXeAAAAAA=