screen-devel

[screen-devel] [patch] Documentation addenum: command layout

From: mrbrown8
Subject: [screen-devel] [patch] Documentation addenum: command layout
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:29:50 -0600

Attached is a patch to document the layout command.

I want to apologize. I hadn't really used layouts before, so I had to do
a lot of experimenting before I had a clue what was going on. I don't
claim to have clue now, but this is what I got written up. If something's
way off base, please let me know.

Writting this seemed a little interesting because of the many
SUB-commands to layout. I choose not to put layout in its own chapter
because it seemed to be more related to regions than not.

This patch only adds to the texinfo manual. I didn't touch the man page.
I thought I read that someone else volunteered to work on the man page,
so I didn't want to step on any toes.

--
Curtis Brown
address@hidden