screen-devel

[screen-devel] List of windows-with-bell in the hardstatus line

From: Sadrul H Chowdhury
Subject: [screen-devel] List of windows-with-bell in the hardstatus line
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 00:32:50 -0500

Hello everyone. I would like to make a request: allow adding a list of windows-with-bell in the statusline. I have created a patch that accomplishes this.

I am unaware of the policy for submitting patches (ie. whether to make the patch against a release version or the CVS repo, where to submit etc.). So I made the patch against the CVS repository at cvs.savannah.gnu.org:/sources/screen and I have submitted this at https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?18382 . Any comments/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Sadrul