schedwi-users

[Schedwi-users] hello

From: Steve . Atwood
Subject: [Schedwi-users] hello
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 10:20:24 -0400

Looking for info on the schedwi job scheduling tool.

I subscribed to the  user list but get "not found" when attempting to view the "Schedwi-users Archives" page.

We currently use Tidal, and are looking for viable open source alternatives.

Would appreciate if someone could point me to the real Archives page if it exists....looking for some feedback from someone that actually uses this tool.

Thanks,

Steve Atwood
Computer Control Analyst, Data Center

RICOH USA, Inc.