[task #16352] Submission of dirutils

From: Ar Rakin
Subject: [task #16352] Submission of dirutils
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 03:37:30 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #1 comment #1:]
> Please be more conscious of your dependencies.  Your package depends at
least on make, cc and libc.

> Then, you say that your package is licensed under GPLv3+, but you selected
"GNU General Public License v2 or later" when submitted the form.  Which is
correct?

Oh I thought I should only list the "library" dependencies. Well, in that way,
dirutils depends on:

* A C Compiler (Tested and recommended to use GCC)
* GNU make
* GNU libc
* Tar and gzip (In case if the packaging tools are also considered as
dependencies)

I don't think there are any more dependencies.

And the license, it was my mistake. It is licensed under GPL version 3.0+. The
tarball I submitted includes a copy of the license.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16352>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/