[task #16209] Submission of Reminders

From: anonymous
Subject: [task #16209] Submission of Reminders
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 15:26:56 -0400 (EDT)

I figured. Just for my personal curiosity, does that mean that developing
LaTeX packages (even if GPL-licensed) is a priori impossible on Savannah?

For this project, I guess I shall switch to my secondary choice of Gitlab,
since Github has (in my opinion) become unacceptable for hosting free
software. Is there another hosting place I am unaware of?

Best regards
Adrian (BettaGeorge)

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16209>

Message sent via Savannah