[task #16199] Submission of Dice endgames

From: Yevgeniy R. Sova
Subject: [task #16199] Submission of Dice endgames
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 05:48:56 -0400 (EDT)

I have used QB64 IDE (freeware) to create source files.

Well... you are correct, they are used in the program, but as resource files.
And all of them were created by me.

[comment #3 комментарий №3:]
> Please read again the page I referred to in comment #1.
>
> Please list your dependencies, with their licenses.
>
> [comment #2 comment #2:]
> >
> > All graphics are created in the program. The attached PNG files are just
1-bit prototypes I drew;

> I think I don't see your point; text files like source code are also usually
created in a program (text editor.)

> > and are not used in the program in any way.
>
> You wouldn't add these files to your tarball if they weren't needed, would
you?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16199>

Сообщение отправлено по Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/