[task #15807] Submission of ZenTao Application Lifecycle Management

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #15807] Submission of ZenTao Application Lifecycle Management
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 07:25:16 -0500 (EST)

[comment #3 comment #3:]
> I don't know to get in touch with you, but I really need to clarify that how
zentao free version works.

You can clarify in this task.

As far as I understand, you release a free version to promote the full one
which is proprietary.  Now, releasing an extended version under a proprietary
license is wrong, https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling-exceptions.html

> It's totally free product, only upper version does cost money.

Selling free software is totally fine,
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling.html; what is wrong is making software
proprietary, and you do that.

Savannah relies on package developers understanding such things, and you
confuse them.  I'm afraid, we can't host your package.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15807>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/