[task #15596] Submission of Testing Tool

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #15596] Submission of Testing Tool
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 12:21:20 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #8:

[comment #6 comment #6:]

> > For example, your documentation isn't released in a GFDL-compatible way.
Why do you think you missed that?

> In project are included man and info documentation and also there is
implemented -h and --help options.

> I see in "requirements" only recommendation "For manuals, we recommend GNU
FDL" and understand it not as mandatory.

No, it isn't mandatory, but that passage says further, "other licensing
compatible with that is acceptable."

Anyway,..

> > Also, have you read the GPL Howto?  It says that the tarball should
include a copy of the relevant licenses; your tarball doesn't.

> In tarball there is file "LICENSE". Do you mean something else/other?

...yes, I mean something different.  The GPL Howto does explain what a copy of
a GNU license is.  I think you are not experienced  enough to maintain these
legal texts in your package yet.

Cancelling.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15596>

  Message sent via Savannah