[task #15583] Submission of Mu (Miscellaneous Utilities)

From: Asher Gordon
Subject: [task #15583] Submission of Mu (Miscellaneous Utilities)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 16:58:06 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #4 comment #4:]
> Thank you; please tell when your packages are ready be removed from
Savannah.

Well my other packages aren't currently conflicting with the GNU project, so
I'd like to keep them on Savannah for now if you don't mind. Of course, I'll
let you know if I ever do decide to write documentation for those projects
that is incompatible with the GFDL (in which case I will move them to another
hosting site).

I want the GNU project to be able to use my software, I just think that the
GFDL is too restrictive, and the GPL really seems the only other choice that
provides strong copyleft (which, I guess, makes it incompatible with other
licenses by its very nature).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15583>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/