[Savannah-register-public] [task #15196] Submission of Elijjah programmi

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15196] Submission of Elijjah programming language
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 05:47:52 -0500 (EST)

             Assigned to:                    None => ineiev

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thank you for submitting your package!

Please list the licenses of your dependencies, with links.

Also, make sure that all copyrightable files in your tarball have valid
copyright and license notices
<https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ValidNotices/>.

Then, I must note that Savannah is the forge of the GNU project, and when
hosting software here, people should give our work due credit and call the
operating system "GNU/Linux" rather than "Linux".

At last, we support free software, not open source.  Please take care to use
the former term in your package.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15196>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/