[Savannah-register-public] [task #14810] eeglab problem in gnu-octave

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14810] eeglab problem in gnu-octave
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 15:41:56 -0500 (EST)

                Category:                    None => Approved Projects to be
Reviewed

Follow-up Comment #1:

I'm sorry but you are trying to report a problem with GNU Octave but you have
reported it to the Savannah Administration project.  Hi.  We are the people
working on the Savannah infrastructure.  We don't know anything about Octave
here.

I am going to attempt to transfer your bug ticket to the Octave project.
However your ticket seems like a help question more than a bug in octave.  For
help I suggest asking the question on their mailing lists.  That usually
reaches the best audience and generates the best help.