[Savannah-register-public] [task #14676] Submission of A concise, robust

From: Henri Lesourd
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14676] Submission of A concise, robust, and extensible syntax highlighting library for the web
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 14:13:33 -0400 (EDT)

> When you add those notices to web pages (like web/contact.html),
> it's better to put them in the text (so that the visitors could
> read them) rather than in HTML comments.

Done.

> web/README doesn't unambiguously say it applies to
> emailContact.jpg; also, it is not clear where the Transparent
> Copy for that image is (GIMP doesn't directly edit JPEG files,
> it only imports and exports them).

I suppressed all images from the web/ directory, along
with the web/README file.

Please find our newly updated release at
the following address:
http://hilite.cmsgo.net/hilite.tgz

(Alternatively, I also attached a copy of the tarball to this discussion
page).

Best,
Henri

(file #42120)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: hilite.tgz                     Size:63 KB