[Savannah-register-public] TCP ECHOSERVER

From: Esakkimuthu S
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] TCP ECHOSERVER
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 14:14:00 +0530 (IST)

Hello all,

I am using LWIP TCP echoserver to send data from Microcontroller (TCP server) to PC (Client). Right now, I am getting data from TCP server only when I give Request/Ack manually (I mean, by typing a character in TCP terminal emulator program) from TCP client(PC). My project is Real time application project. In this, I have to send data that I will get from Zigbee to PC through Ethernet cable. As this is the case, I need to get data from TCP server continuosly without sending any response from TCP client. To achieve this, what changes should I make in lwipopts.h. I am using lwip 1.4.1 version.

Atmel SAML21J18B is Microcontroller that what I am using. I have attached My project code

Thanks ,

Muthu