[Savannah-register-public] devparanoia, savannah task #14114

From: hlam
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] devparanoia, savannah task #14114
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 16:37:17 -0000

Hi,

Thanks for your email.  I think it would be best to keep discussions
within Savannah.

> Can you please have a new look?

Yes, I will take another look.  Could you first please help me out by
telling me what all the new tarballs relate to?  I will just look at the
most recent one unless you tell me otherwise.  Comments describing the
nature of each change are always helpful.

> I want it approved ASAP.

It's good that you're keen to get the project under way.  It may be worth
remembering though that we're all volunteers and life sometimes gets in
the way.  That said, looking back through the comments, I haven't met my
usual turnaround goals on this occasion, so I'm sorry for any
inconvenience that has caused.

Best wishes

Hugh