[Savannah-register-public] [task #13893] Submission of GNU Foliot

From: David Pirotte
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13893] Submission of GNU Foliot
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 21:00:24 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11545> page*,
accessible only to site administrators, effectively *logged as site
administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11545>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *GNU Foliot*
* System Name:  *foliot*
* Type: Official GNU software
* License: GNU General Public License v3 or later

----

GNU Foliot is a small and easy to use time keeping application.

It can be used in a single user mode or by small organizations. Starting
with version 0.9.4, it can import other user's database, an essential
feature for remote collaborators.

The fields it handles are: a date, who, for whom, what, a duration,
whether or not to be charged and a description.

It includes, on the main application screen, a powerful dynamic filters
criteria mechanism, which lets you visualize, work on and print a subset
of your time keeping entries.

A printing templates system allows you to (pre)define, reuse and hence
quickly generate the pdf files and/or printed reports of your needs.

==== Other Software Required: ====
guile >= 2.0.11
        http://www.gnu.org/software/guile
        LGPLv2+

guile-gnome >= 2.16.4
        http://www.gnu.org/software/guile-gnome
        LGPLv2+

grip >= 0.1.0
        http://www.nongnu.org/grip/index.html
        GPLv3+

SQLite >= 3.7
        http://sqlite.org/
        Public Domain

sqlite3-pcre:
        perl compatible regular expression support for SQLite
        http://git.altlinux.org/people/at/packages/?p=sqlite3-pcre.git
        I actually don't know, the project does not lst any license.
        I'm planning to include this single file in Kisê and compile/intall
        it as part of Kisê's installation process.

LaTeX:
        any recent latex 2e version will do

==== Other Comments: ====
NOTE:

the package has been evaluated as 'Kisê', hence the tarbll below still is
using the previous name:  I'm actively working to prepare the first GNU Foliot
release, but for now this is the only tarball I can 'offer'.

Happy hacking!
David

==== Tarball URL: ====
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/grip/kise/kise-0.9.5-dev.1.tar.gz