[Savannah-register-public] [task #13790] Submission of ReTux

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13790] Submission of ReTux
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 21:44:32 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => oitofelix

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hello Julian!

I'm the Savannah hacker in charge of this evaluation.  I've approved
your package and soon you'll receive an automated email with further
information about the approval.

Welcome to GNU Savannah!

Ps: Congratulations on your game and your clear licensing practices.
Not many people get through without further adjustments to the
submitted package.